“The Torah speaks of our four types off children : one is wise, one is wicked , one is simple, and one does know how to ask” (Passover Haggadah)
Tamar Ben Noah
1. A song of ascents. From the depths I have called You, O Lord.
2. O Lord, hearken to my voice; may Your ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications.
3. O God, if You keep [a record of] iniquities, O Lord, who will stand?
4. For forgiveness is with You, in order that You be feared.
5. I hoped, O Lord; yea, my soul hoped, and I wait for His word.
6. My soul is to the Lord among those who await the morning, those who await the morning.
7. Israel, hope to the Lord, for kindness is with the Lord and much redemption is with Him.
8. And He will redeem Israel from all their iniquities
Sh’lom Chaverim! Sh’lom friends!
Shalom Chaverim, shalom chaverim,
Shalom my friends, shalom my friends, shalom, shalom
Till we meet again, till we meet again
Very informative and intriguing! I hope you’ll enjoy watching it ! Shalom Chaverim! Shalom Friends! Wish you a Happy Weekend!