I wish all the best for you…
I’m a tiny voice between the snobbery and prejudice,
between hate and angry,
between the presuntion that one is better than another,
just because ……………
Because…. What? Why? How?
And steadfast in my certainty that I have to do so and all will be for the best….
I’m here again. Lonely or with you!
Doesn’t matter because I’m already chained
at something more powerful…..the love!
And because I am me and you are you!
Nowadays, in our generation and the next one, there are more and more the number of singles . Moreover, the number of divorces keeps rising so the number of persons are returning to singlehood.
To analyze this phenomenon there is a complex of problems. But now I wish to concentrate on the one of determining factors: the immaturity.
Which is the difference between something called “big” (gadol) and something called “small” (koton)? When the person is called immature
“The Torah speaks of our four types off children : one is wise, one is wicked , one is simple, and one does know how to ask” (Passover Haggadah)
Tamar Ben Noah
1. A song of ascents. From the depths I have called You, O Lord.
2. O Lord, hearken to my voice; may Your ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications.
3. O God, if You keep [a record of] iniquities, O Lord, who will stand?
4. For forgiveness is with You, in order that You be feared.
5. I hoped, O Lord; yea, my soul hoped, and I wait for His word.
6. My soul is to the Lord among those who await the morning, those who await the morning.
7. Israel, hope to the Lord, for kindness is with the Lord and much redemption is with Him.
8. And He will redeem Israel from all their iniquities
Sh’lom Chaverim! Sh’lom friends!
Shalom Chaverim, shalom chaverim,
Shalom my friends, shalom my friends, shalom, shalom
Till we meet again, till we meet again